What is your memorable Feedback, Input, or Advice that you've ever received?

[MEMORABLE FEEDBACK : CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK HOMEWORK]


Feedback is defined as a return of information about a result or the returned portion of a process (https://www.yourdictionary.com/feedback). Feedback is not only an advice or criticism but an appretiation is also feedback. Sometimes it is really hard to accept the criticsm from people, but it make us grow! Soo, you should be open minded for this case.



Image Source : https://markey.id/blog/bisnis/feedback-adalah

I have a lot of experience in receiving feedback. but now I want to tell you one of my experiences about receiving feedback. In one of the organization that I was joining, I once received a very impressive feedback. The feedback is in the form of an appreciation that can make me very happy and more confident.


Previously I enrolled in this organization when I was in my 3rd semester of college, yes, I'm only in my second year of college. I applied to the organization outside my faculty, where I didn't know anyone there. I ventured to join the organization because I wanted to expand my experience beyond my own faculty.



Image Source : https://mbanotesworld.com/what-is-business-organization-and-how-to-apply-it-to-my-company/


Long story short, I was accepted into the organization and started my experience there. The first experience was a training event for new juniors like me. I was very nervous because I didn't know anyone there. but again I ventured to interact as good as possible with the other members there. I feel very happy and I think my existance is very appreciated there.



Image Source : Google


on the closing day of the training, there was an event to give feedback to each member anonymously. at that time I received a lot of feedback but I do remember one feedback that told me that I was really cool because I could mingle so well with the other members even though I was from a different faculty. I am very happy and really appreciate my struggle so far to stay confident and interact as well as possible with others, whenever and wherever it is. Since then I am very confident in starting new things.



Image Source : https://www.aihr.com/blog/types-of-organizational-culture/

In my opinion, one feedback can greatly affect the lives of others. therefore, give as much appreciation as possible to those around you and give advice and criticism very carefully because everyone is different.




YAYASAN ANAK BANGSA BISA

GENERASI GIGIH 2.0

DATA ANALYST TRACK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universitas Gunadarma regional Depok punya 10 kampus?! Ternyata ini fungsi dari masing-masing kampus nya!!

Yuk kenalan sama PPSPPT Universitas Gunadarma. Ospek versi Gundar nih!

Kenalan dengan Angkot JakLingko yuk! Program Gubernur DKI Jakarta Anies Baswedan berteknologi modern

Standard Operating Procedure & Pedoman / Kerangka Kerja pada Pengelolaan TI seperti COBIT, ITIL, ISO/IEC 38500, ISO/IEC 27001, CMMI, Balanced Scorecard, dan Six Sigma

REVIEW SHAMPOO NATUR : NATURAL EXTRACT GINGSENG | Rontok hilang dalam 14 hari !!

Review pengalaman naik MRT | Dari cara beli tiket MRT hingga Fasilitasnya yang sangat modern!

SEJARAH & PERKEMBANGAN SISTEM / TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI

TREN & INOVASI SISTEM TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI PADA SAAT INI & MASA DEPAN

Cara Membuat Post di Blogger | Tutorial Lengkap dengan Gambar !!

Cara Membuat Blog di Blogger | Tutorial Lengkap dengan Gambar !!